Warming / Cooling Space
Provided by: Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
Provides wam-up location in the winter months and cooling space in the summer months Monday – Sunday 9:00 am – 3:30 pm.
- Water and coffee available every day
- Breakfast: Monday – Friday 9:00 am, Saturday/Sunday 9:30 am
- Late lunch: Monday – Friday 3:30 pm served at the door
- Paramedic on site seven days a week for harm reduction, minor first aid care, and Overdose Prevention Site.
- Capacity: 8 (drop-in centre); 3 (overdose prevention site)
Anyone in need.
Business Line: 306-525-5042
Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
1635 11th Avenue
Regina SK S4P 0H5
- Community Drop-in Centre
- Resolution Health Support Program
- Resolution Health Support Program – Men’s Group
- Resolution Health Support Program – Women’s Group
- Safe Consumption Site
- Warming / Cooling Space
- Youth Outreach
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.