Safe Consumption Site
Provided by: Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
Provides a safe and sterile space to consume drugs (injection use only).
On Saturday and Sunday, clients can access a place to warm up, a hot bowl of oatmeal and a coffee at 9:30am (while supplies last), water, hot tea, computer, phone and washroom use alongside the services provided in the Overdose Prevention Site.
Other core services inlcude:
- Emergency preparedness and early medical interveition
- Take home Naloxone kit distribution and training site
- Harm reduction, safer sex education and supplies
- Assessment and referrals to primary health care, mental health, addiction, and cultural and social services.
Adults 18+ (no minors permitted within consumption area) who already use drugs.
Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
1635 11th Avenue
Regina SK S4P 0H5
- Community Drop-in Centre
- Resolution Health Support Program
- Resolution Health Support Program – Men’s Group
- Resolution Health Support Program – Women’s Group
- Safe Consumption Site
- Warming / Cooling Space
- Youth Outreach
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.