Resolution Health Support Program
Provided by: Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
Provides mental health and emotional support services to eligible former Indian Residential School Students and their families throughout all phases of the Indian Residential School Settlement Agreement, including:
- Federal Day School Application
- Independent Assessment Process (IAP)
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) events
- Commemorative activities.
Eligible former Indian Residential School students and their families.
Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
1635 11th Avenue
Regina SK S4P 0H5
- Community Drop-in Centre
- Resolution Health Support Program
- Resolution Health Support Program – Men’s Group
- Resolution Health Support Program – Women’s Group
- Safe Consumption Site
- Warming / Cooling Space
- Youth Outreach
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.