Victim and Survivor Support Services – Online Resource
Provided by: Joy Smith Foundation
Provides a list of federal and provincial hotlines and victim services for victims and survivors of Human Trafficking, including:
- 24/7 Canadian Human Trafficking Hotline
- 24/7 Canada Suicide Prevention Service
- Joy Smith Foundation
- Saskatchewn Police
- Trafficking Hotlines for Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Suicide/Crisis Hotlines
- Addictions Hotlines
- Shelter/Emergency Shelter Crisis Line
Visit the website for the list of resources.
Anyone who is a victim or survivor of Human Trafficking.
Visit the website for a list of victim services. Scroll down and click on Saskatchewan for the support services in Saskatchewan.
National Human Trafficking Education Centre
1800-201 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3B 3K6
- Human Trafficking Education & Prevention Workshops
- Victim and Survivor Support Services – Online Resource
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.