Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings
Provided by: Alcoholics Anonymous Saskatchewan
Support groups of people sharing experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism are held throughout Saskatchewan.
Visit the website to search for in-person and online meetings.
Note, AA Help Lines are available to help you get in touch with someone from Alcoholics anonymous.
- Phone line responses vary: answered by members of AA; answered by a service which will take your information so that a member of AA can contact you; or answered by an electronic device that will provide information.
- AA members are not counsellors – they are volunteers who provide information to people seeking the help that AA has to offer.
- Saskatchewan AA Help Lines:
- Saskatoon and District AA Central Office 24 Hour Helpline: 306-665-6727
- Regina Intergroup 24 Hour Helpline: 306-801-6500
- Prince Albert Helpline: 306-764-9449
- North Battleford & Area Helpline: 877-341-3322
- Moose Jaw & Area Helpline: 306-693-6888
The only requirement is a desire to stop drinking.
Drop into a meeting or attend online. Visit the website to find meeting times and locations.
There are no dues or fees for membership.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.