Foot Care Services
Provided by: Moose Jaw Podiatry Clinic
Offers treatments and products for foot and lower limb conditions of all kinds, such as:
- Neurologic and vascular screening for diabetics
- Diabetic foot care
- Wound care
- General Nail Care – Ingrown nails, plantar warts, fungal nails
- General Foot Care – Athlete’s foot, calluses and corns
- Biomechanical Assessments – Arch pain, knee pain, radiating pain – Morton’s Neuroma, bunions, flat feet, orthotics (custom-made)
- Paediatric foot care
- Minor surgical interventions
A referral is not required for new patient appointments. Appointments can be scheduled by calling the clinic.
Inital consult and podiatry treatment - $90 Biomechanical Assessment - $95 Return Visit - $80 Other fees may vary depending on service provided. Third party billing options are available.
Moose Jaw Podiatry Clinic
300A - 99 Diefenbaker Drive
Moose Jaw SK S6J 0C2
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.