Active Parenting for Teens
Provided by: Moose Jaw Family Services Inc.
A comprehensive parenting program for parents of preteens and teens.
- Participants will learn/develop skills to give them confidence and courage to meet the challenges — and savor the joys — of their children’s teen years.
- Pareticpiants will learn the basics of parenting a teen, plus some in-depth discussion of today’s hot topics, including:
- Active Parent
- Building Courage
- Redirecting Misbehavior
- Winning Cooperation
Parents & caregivers of preteens / teens.
To register or info call 306-630-8325 or email.
Moose Jaw Family Services
200 Main Street South
Moose Jaw SK S6H 5S7
Street is also known as the Snowbird Highway: nearest cross street is Maple Street West.
- Active Parenting First Five Years
- Active Parenting for Teens
- Active Parenting Middle Years (Ages 5-12)
- Dads Program
- Diversion Program
- Family Support Program
- Independent Living Skills
- Moms Program
- Young Parent Program
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
There may be programming in evenings and weekends - registration is required.
Closed on public holidays.
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment req’d
Executive Director: 306-630-8043
Counselling Intake / Referral: 306-631-3775
Parenting Programs/Resume Program: 306-630-8349
Rapid Access Counselling: 306-630-8325
Family Support/DiversionProgram: 306-630-5699
Business Line: 306-694-8133
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.