Veterans Wellness Program
Provided by: Mood Disorders Society of Canada
Helps Veterans and their families by providing social engagement and connection to others. Options include:
- Companionship Phone Calls
- Veterans and/or their family members can connect and engage one-on-one for informal conversations with volunteers or a Veteran peer
- Offers safe, private, and trust-based conversations
- Peer Support Training
- Veterans and family members are connected to the Peer and Trauma Support Services team for training dates
- Mental Health Resources
- Provides programs, resources, tools, and supports
Veterans and their families.
Send an email or register online.
Business Line: 613-921-5565
Hours of Operation
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Mood Disorders Society of Canada
46 Hope Crescent
Belleville ON K8P 4S2
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.