Monarch Mental Health
Provided by: UR Pride Centre for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- 2SLGBTQ+ Addictions Peer Support Group
- 2SLGBTQ+ Seniors Group
- Consulting and Inclusion Audits
- Monarch Mental Health
- Sexual Health Magic
- SPACE for Saskatchewan Queer and Trans Youth
- SPECTRUM: Group Z
- SPECTRUM: Queer Peer Navigation
- SPECTRUM: Queer Youth Group
- SPECTRUM: Resilience Trans Support Group
- UR Pride Education and Resources
Provides clinical counselling to gender and sexually diverse children, youth, and adults and their families and loved ones.
2SLGBTQIAP+ people (gender and sexually diverse children, youth, and adults and their families/loved ones).
Call to book an appointment, may be a waitlist.
Monarch Mental Health at Family Service Regina
1440 Broadway Avenue
Regina SK S4P 1E2
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.