Provided by: CUMFI
- Affordable Housing (3 locations)
- Assessment Suites
- Auntie’s Place
- Children’s Emergency Receiving Home
- Community Outreach Support Program
- Cool Down Location
- Grief & Loss Counselling for Clients & Staff
- Group Home – Bertha’s House
- Group Home – Caron House
- Group Home – Hessdorfer House
- Group Home – Landry House
- Group Home – Stewart House
- Kokum’s Home – Respite Services
- McLeod House – Supported Living for Men
- Mobile Bus
- Round Prairie Elder’s Lodge
- Supported Living Home – Infinity House
- Supported Living Home – Niwaapatahanannik
- Supported Living Home – Pritchard House
- Supported Living Home – Trotchie House
- Visiting Suites – Pritchard House
- Warm-up Location
- Wellness Centre
Case workers travel throughout Saskatoon and help homeless individuals and families with housing applications, resources, referrals and supports.
Homeless individuals and families.
Business Line: 306-975-9999
Saskatoon SKGet Directions
Bus travels throughout Saskatoon to help individuals.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.