Provided by: Missing Children Society of Canada
Provides a variety of online resources, including:
- What To Do If Your Child Goes Missing
- International Abductions
- Warning Signs and Reasons Your Child May Run Away
- Missing Children Resources – MCSCs Indigenous COVID-10 Support Hub
- National Statistics.
Anyone who has lost a child or is concerned that child may go missing.
If your child is missing, please follow these steps:
1) Contact your local police authority immediately by dialing 9-1-1
2) Register your case with the Missing Children Society of Canada by contacting the investigators on the 24-hour, toll-free line: 1-800-661-6160.
Call Investigation Coordinator: 403-291-0705 ext 229.
Business Line: 403-291-0705
Hours of Operation
Website information and emergency support is 24/7 hours.
Phone contact is regular business hours - Monday to Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST.
Translator available if necessary., English
Missing Children Society of Canada
1270 73rd Avenue Southeast (Head Office)
Calgary AB T2H 2V5
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.