Early Learning Programs
Provided by: Midwest Family Connections
Provides parents, caregivers and children with a variety of programs with interactive play-based experiences.
- Free Play Indoor Playground
- Family Play & Learn Programs – (i.e. Dadderday Nights, Parenting Tips & Playtime, Crafternoons). Sessions consist of free play in play stations, an optional craft activity and a 15 minute play based activity lead by a facilitator.
- Early Learning Programs – Offered in a number of rural communities. Call 306-825-5911 for more information.
- Pitter Patter Playgroup – A child minding support that runs in conjunction with some of the Parent Education. Registration required.
For an up-to-date list of programs being offered, visit the website or call 306-825-5911 for more information.
Families and caregivers of infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
Call for information.
Midwest Family Connections
103 - 4910 50th Street
Lower Level, Prairie North Plaza
Lloydminster SK S9V 0Y5
- Early Learning Programs
- Family Support Programs
- Home Based Services
- Information and Referral for Parents
- Parent Education
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.