Mental Health and Addictions Program
Provided by: Métis Nation-Saskatchewan
24/7 CRISIS LINE: 1-877-767-7572
MENTAL HEALTH & ADDICTION SUPPORT: 1-855-671-5638
Offers access to Métis culturally specific mental health and addiction supports for adults, youth and families. Support available in English and French. Includes:
- Case Coordination
- Mental Health and/or Addictions Assessment
- Individual Counselling (crisis, trauma, stress, anxiety, depression, addictions and anger)
- Family Therapy
- Digital Dependency, Gaming and Gambling
- Legal Consultation
- Financial Counselling.
For more information visit the website.
Métis adults, youth and families.
Call 1-855-671-5638 during office hours.
Mental Wellness & Addiction (8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
24/7 Crisis Line
Business Line: 306-343-8285
Hours of Operation
Mental Health & Addiction Support
Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Métis Nation – Saskatchewan
310 20th Street East
Saskatoon SK S7K 0A7
- Cultural Programs and Sports
- First Time Home Buyers Program
- Housing Emergency Repair Program (ERP)
- Medical Travel Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Addictions Program
- Métis Citizenship Registry
- Metis Nation – Saskatchewan Library
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.