Medical Travel Assistance Program
Provided by: Métis Nation-Saskatchewan
Offers financial assistance to registered Métis citizens and their immediate family members requiring cancer or dialysis appointments outside their home communities. Access to funding is always subject to eligibility requirements and available resources. Program offers support such as reimbursement of fuel costs, accommodation support and a healthy food allowance.
Visit the website for more information and application form.
Visit the website for more information.
Visit the website for application information.
Visit the website for required documents.
Métis Nation – Saskatchewan
310 20th Street East
Saskatoon SK S7K 0A7
- Cultural Programs and Sports
- First Time Home Buyers Program
- Housing Emergency Repair Program (ERP)
- Medical Travel Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Addictions Program
- Métis Citizenship Registry
- Metis Nation – Saskatchewan Library
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.