Housing Emergency Repair Program (ERP)
Provided by: Métis Nation-Saskatchewan
Offers a one-time, indirect grant to perform emergency repairs, improve health and safety, accessibility improvements and major capital replacement items for low-income Métis citizens in Saskatchewan. Cosmetic fixes to homes are not eligible.
Visit the website for more information.
Low-income Métis citizens in Saskatchewan who earn less than $100,000 a year.
Visit the website for more information and application form.
Métis Nation – Saskatchewan
310 20th Street East
Saskatoon SK S7K 0A7
- Cultural Programs and Sports
- First Time Home Buyers Program
- Housing Emergency Repair Program (ERP)
- Medical Travel Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Addictions Program
- Métis Citizenship Registry
- Metis Nation – Saskatchewan Library
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.