McLeod House – Supported Living for Men
Provided by: CUMFI
- Affordable Housing (3 locations)
- Assessment Suites
- Auntie’s Place
- Children’s Emergency Receiving Home
- Community Outreach Support Program
- Cool Down Location
- Grief & Loss Counselling for Clients & Staff
- Group Home – Bertha’s House
- Group Home – Caron House
- Group Home – Hessdorfer House
- Group Home – Landry House
- Group Home – Stewart House
- Kokum’s Home – Respite Services
- McLeod House – Supported Living for Men
- Mobile Bus
- Round Prairie Elder’s Lodge
- Supported Living Home – Infinity House
- Supported Living Home – Niwaapatahanannik
- Supported Living Home – Pritchard House
- Supported Living Home – Trotchie House
- Visiting Suites – Pritchard House
- Warm-up Location
- Wellness Centre
A transitional home for sixteen single men in addictions recovery. Provides a safe, secure environment in a 24/7 monitored living situation.
Offers 12 fully furnished one and two bedroom suites. Programming is available to residents, including weekly AA meetings, sharing circles, anger/stress management, budgeting, one-on-one counselling, and assistance in finding meaningful employment.
Single males referred by MACSI, Larson House, or other community support organizations who are financially able to pay rent.
Be referred by an addictions worker, corrections, treatment centres, detox centres, self referrals or Social Services.
Saskatoon SKGet Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.