Provided by: Mazda Canada
- Eligible customers will receive up to $750 (including GST) towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment
- Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, hand or other driving controls
- Purchase and installation of equipment which costs less than the maximum $750 will be paid at the actual costs
- Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750 will be paid a maximum of $750.
- Available for consumers.
- Available for businesses or charitable organizations that provide transportation to physically challenged individuals.
- Contact for details.
Contact dealership for details.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST
55 Vogell Road
Richmond Hill ON L4B 3K5
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.