Palliative and End-of-life Care, Loss and Grief Support
Provided by: Canadian Virtual Hospice
Visit the website for support regarding advanced illness, palliative and end-of-life care, loss, and grief.
- Topics: Learn about what to know, what to do, and what to expect.
- Ask a Professional: Receive confidential answer to your questions from the clinical team at no cost.
- Asked and Answered: Read answers to questions Canadians are asking.
- Discussion Forums: Connect online with a caring community.
- LivingMyCulture.ca: Watch videos of people from 11 cultures sharing perspectives on living with advanced illness and grief.
- MyGrief.ca: Helps you understand and work through grief, from the comfort of your own home, at no charge.
- For Professionals: A suite of tools for health professionals to support practice.
- Methadone4Pain.ca: A free, accredited online course on prescribing methadone for pain in palliative care.
- KidsGrief.ca: Learn how to support grieving children and teens.
- LivingOutLoud.Life: Understand the unique experiences of young adults living with advanced illness
- CaringTogether.Life: Support for families caring for a seriously ill or dying child.
1 Morley Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3L 2P4
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.