Resource and Publication Library
Provided by: Families Canada
Provides resources and publications in digital and print format to help families and family support practitioners help every child get the right start in life. Visit Resource and Publication Library to see what is available.
- Accessing Financial Literacy
- Active for Life, Physical Literacy Resources
- Being A Dad in Canada
- Bringing Together Seniors and Children
- Food Safety Brochures (available in multiple languages)
- Making Food Safe for All
- Nobody’s Perfect Parent Kit
- Play Magazine
- Positive Discipline in Everyday Parenting
- Tip Sheets:
- Bathing Baby
- Choking Prevention in Young Children
- Home Safety Tips
- Why Play Brochures
Members are usually community organizations offering hubs of services to local families, individuals and other child/family serving organizations or individuals.
Visit the website to become a member.
Annual membership $100
Free to browse online resources.
149-150 Isabella Street
Ottawa ON K1S 1V7
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.