Child Care – Saskatoon
Provided by: Lutheran Early Learning Centers Inc
A Christian based licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 89 children between the ages of six weeks and six years. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
Parent fundraising required.
- A non-profit and charitable organization that helps children experience the love of God, through play and exploration in a Christian environment.
- Nurture a positive self-concept in children – encouraging children to accept themselves and others as God made them: as unique beings with talents and limitations, while accepting and appreciating others.
- Enhance the social development of children by encouraging and developing positive, loving relationships, and good manners.
- Enhance the emotional development of children by helping them manage feelings and express them in a constructive way.
- Enhance the intellectual development of children by encouraging a desire to learn, fostering thinking processes, and helping children to acquire and use verbal skills.
- Enhance physical development of children by promoting balanced and good nutrition, and by developing their large, fine, and sensory motor skills.
- Nurture the creative development of children by helping them express themselves through various arts, and helping children appreciate the beauty of creation.
- Enhance parental skills in the education of their children by increasing knowledge of child development and ways to interact with their child.
Programs and Activities
- Advocates that children learn by doing – learn through play, experimentation, exploration, and experiences.
- Provides an emergent curriculum called Play and Exploration developed by the Government of Saskatchewan.
- Play and Exploration promotes high quality early learning and care for children and families based on current early learning research and best practice.
- Educators aim to build strong relationships with the children and their families, create child-centered environments that encourage exploration, creativity and fosters independence.
- Children are viewed as competent learners through their play, where children’s interests and ideas reflect daily programming and experiences.
- Christian based learning integrated into program by offering invitational activities to embrace their natural curiosity and encourage teachable moments.
- Believe nutrition plays a key role in the development of the whole child.
- All food served is nutritious, healthy, and provides a balanced diet in accordance with the Canadian Food Guide.
- Menus are prepared in advance and posted for parents to view.
- Each child will be encouraged to eat what is prepared and to try new items as introduced.
- Children requiring special foods (lactose free milk, etc.) must have these items supplied by their parent/guardian.
- All centers are “peanut and tree nut” free.
Children between the ages of 6 weeks months - 6 years. Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
Add child to the waitlist online
Contact for more information.
Lutheran Early Learning Centers Inc – Saskatoon
30 - 1012 Central Avenue
Saskatoon SK S7N 2G6
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.