Provided by: Luther Riverside Terrace (2012) Inc.
Provides 155 suites available on a monthly rental basis (strictly rental, no life-lease or buy ins). Services include:
- Daily dining room services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Weekday transportation
- Spiritual care/ inter-denominational worship
- Fee for service amenities
- Wellness clinics
- Social and recreation services
- Guest rooms
- Secure heated underground parking for personal vehicles
- Individual garden areas
- 24-hour personal emergency response system
- Residents also have access to the services offered by our Tenant Services Coordinator, Chaplain and Housekeeping and Food Service Supervisors.
Residents sign a month-to-month lease. All new leases are non-smoking.
Residents must be 60 years of age and older and be independent to live in their own suite.
Contact agency or visit their website for additional information.
Luther Riverside Terrace
915 Saskatchewan Crescent West
Saskatoon SK S7M 0M7
Braille elevators or braille signage; Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Personal Care Home: no stairs but is not wheelchair accessible because halls are not wide enough to accomodate them
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.