Supported Housing: Complex Needs Program – Respite Bed
Provided by: Lighthouse Supported Living Inc.
One respite bed is available within the one-year, by referral, supported housing for people with complex life and mental health issues who are interested in support to gain more independence. The respite bed is available for a period of 30 days.
- Support staff help participants learn basic daily living activities like preparing meals, taking medications, learning essential life skills, and obtaining basic needs.
- Supports include: In-house Community Mental Health Registered Nurse; In-house SHA medical clinic; Case manager; Addictions Counsellor services; Care Aide services; Support staff available 24/7; Spiritual/cultural care; Free laundry; Free cable.
- Participants have access to three daily meals and a snack.
Individuals with complex life issues and/or mental illness or substance use disorder who are supported to gain more independence.
Referrals are primarily through Sask Health Mental Health/addiction Services and the Dubé Centre Inpatient Services. An interview with the client and their supports will be scheduled for appropriate referrals.
Contact for details.
Business Line: 306-653-6664
Hours of Operation
Lighthouse Supported Living
304 2nd Avenue South
Saskatoon SK S7K 1L1
Supported living suites, emergency shelter, stabilization shelter, program space.
- Cameco Community Kitchen
- Mobile Outreach
- Stabilization Shelter
- Supported Housing: Compass Program
- Supported Housing: Complex Needs Program
- Supported Housing: Complex Needs Program – Respite Bed
- Supported Housing: Managed Alcohol Program
Hours of Operation
Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Elevators - Braille signage; Elevators - audible tone or speech Elevators - lowered buttons.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.