Supported Housing: Compass Program
Provided by: Lighthouse Supported Living Inc.
A safe living environment with intensive supports for adults affected by severe, persistent mental health challenges and addiction issues.
- At risk of homelessness
- Require assistance with basic daily living activities such as preparing meals, taking medication, attending appointments, etc.
- Have been diagnosed with a primary mental illness with possible concurrent Substance Use Disorder
- Registered or qualified for Saskatchewan Assured Income for the Disabled (SAID) Program, or
able to secure funding/payment for the monthly costs associated
- Willing to work on medication compliance and case planning
- Priority given to people receiving care from the Dubé Centre for Mental Health
Sask Health or community referral required. Call the intake coordinator at 306-653-6664 for details.
Business Line: 306-653-6664
Saskatoon and area
Lighthouse Supported Living
304 2nd Avenue South
Saskatoon SK S7K 1L1
Supported living suites, emergency shelter, stabilization shelter, program space.
- Cameco Community Kitchen
- Mobile Outreach
- Stabilization Shelter
- Supported Housing: Compass Program
- Supported Housing: Complex Needs Program
- Supported Housing: Complex Needs Program – Respite Bed
- Supported Housing: Managed Alcohol Program
Hours of Operation
Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Elevators - Braille signage; Elevators - audible tone or speech Elevators - lowered buttons.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.