Provided by: Libbie Young Centre Inc
Provides opportunities for clients to interact, learn, and socialize with peers in a safe, inclusive, and supportive environment. Includes educational and recreational programs. Focuses on the following areas of health and wellness:
- communication and social skills,
- healthy relationship education,
- assertiveness training,
- diet and nutrition education,
- goal-setting workshops,
- budgeting workshops,
- personal health and hygiene management education,
- symptom management and coping strategy eduation.
Visit the website for examples of day program activities.
Individuals living with mental illness. It is not a requirement to access other services offered through the organization.
Application is available online.
Libbie Young Centre Inc
5125 39 Street
Lloydminster AB T9V 1Z9
Lloydminster SK S9V 1R5
- Community Outreach Program
- Day Program
- Life Skills Program
- Summer Recreation Program
- Supported Independent Living Program
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.