Community Outreach Program
Provided by: Libbie Young Centre Inc
Assists clients to improve overall quality of life, develop, and maintain healthy coping strategies, and achieve optimum level wellness. Provides education and individualized support in various areas of daily living. Appointments held once per week for approximately 30 minutes – one hour at a client’s residence or an agreed upon meeting location. Support services include:
- development of individual Wellness Plan,
- communication of client needs and collaboration with psychiatric nurses and psychiatrists,
- assistance maintaining or improving activities of daily living/daily living skills,
- collaboration with client families and outside supports,
- food safety and nutrition planning,
- medication/blister pack monitoring,
- transportation to appointments for essential services,
- advocacy and support,
- referrals and connections to specialized support services.
- booking and attending appointments,
- identifying and implementing healthy coping strategies,
- obtaining basic items required for monthly necessities,
- establishing healthy routines,
- participation in community recreation and leisure activities,
- developing and maintaining a monthly budget,
- development of resume and obtaining employment,
- obtaining and maintaining suitable and affordable living arrangements,
- developing social and communication skills,
- filling out applications for necessary supports.
Adults living with mental illness.
Application is available online.
Business Line: 780-874-9917
Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Lloydminster, SK and Lloydminster, AB
Libbie Young Centre Inc
5125 39 Street
Lloydminster AB T9V 1Z9
Lloydminster SK S9V 1R5
- Community Outreach Program
- Day Program
- Life Skills Program
- Summer Recreation Program
- Supported Independent Living Program
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.