Provided by: LEL Professional Counselling Associates
Provides general counselling for individuals, couples, families, children, and teens in need of mental health support. Counselling services focus on:
- parenting development and skills training related to children and youth
- anxiety and depression
- eating disorders
- hoarding behavior
- grief and bereavement
- workplace and personal stress
- anger and aggression
- trauma and more.
Service provider for Employee Assistance and Family Programs (EFAPs). N.I.H.B approved for First Nations People. On-site critical incident stress management (CISM).
- Cross Cultural Psychotherapy
- Exposure Therapy for Anxiety
- Prolonged Exposure (PE) Therapy for Post-Traumatic Stress
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing (SE)
- Family Therapy and Therapeutic Play
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioural Treatment (TF-CBT)
- Relationship Therapy and / or Couples Therapy
See website for additional information.
Contact for details.
Service - call for details.
LEL Professional Counselling Associates
206 - 912 Idylwyld Drive North
Saskatoon SK S7L 0Z6