Provided by: Learning Disabilities Association of Saskatchewan
Working with an employability coach you will be able to:
- Identify a career path and how to get there
- Identify barriers to success
- Construct a resume and cover letter that matches your employment goals
- Prepare for the job interview
- Learn the soft skills that are essential to surviving in the workplace
- Learn coping strategies to ensure job sustainability
- Identify other resources available to you in the community.
Individuals ages 18+.
Call LDAS Saskatoon for further information.
$40 per hour * Funding and/or subsidizes may be available.
Learning Disabilities Association of Saskatchewan – Saskatoon Provincial Office
2221 Hanselman Court
Saskatoon SK S7L 6A8
- Academic Strategy (2 locations)
- Academic Tutoring (2 locations)
- ADHD Coaching (2 locations)
- Adult Education (3 locations)
- Assessments (3 locations)
- Employability Coaching
- Summer Sunshine Camp (2 locations)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment required.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.