Provided by: Learning Disabilities Association of Saskatchewan
Offers intensive one-on-one reading tutoring.
- Teachers who deliver Reading Intervention are certified in the Orton-Gilligham (OG) Approach.
- What happens at Reading Intervention?
- One-on-one instruction
- Initial diagnostic testing to assess needs and reading levels
- Reading Intervention sessions
- Why consider Reading Intervention?
- It is a highly structured approach that breaks reading and spelling down into smaller skills
- It can help struggling readers learn to read at an age appropriate level
- It can be delivered successfully in-person or virtually.
Individuals of any age.
Call for details.
$50 per session.
Learning Disabilities Association of Saskatchewan – Regina Branch
438 Victoria Avenue East
Regina SK S4N 0N7
- Academic Strategy (2 locations)
- Academic Tutoring (2 locations)
- ADHD Coaching (2 locations)
- Adult Education (3 locations)
- Assessments (3 locations)
- Behaviour Support
- Homework Club
- Reading Intervention
- Summer Sunshine Camp (2 locations)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.