Provided by: Learning Disabilities Association of Saskatchewan
Offers a type ‘O’ behaviour modification therapy that uses reinforcement to intervene in behaviours that could negatively affect a client’s life.
- People of almost any age. - Individuals whose behaviour is getting in the way of their success personally, socially, or academically, or at work. - Individuals with behaviours such as anxious, aggressive, rude, unfriendly, or shy that may be related to conditions like Depression, Attention Defecit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Anxiety, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, as well as other diagnoses.
Call the Regina office to inquire about this service.
Contact for details.
Learning Disabilities Association of Saskatchewan – Regina Branch
438 Victoria Avenue East
Regina SK S4N 0N7
- Academic Strategy (2 locations)
- Academic Tutoring (2 locations)
- ADHD Coaching (2 locations)
- Adult Education (3 locations)
- Assessments (3 locations)
- Behaviour Support
- Homework Club
- Reading Intervention
- Summer Sunshine Camp (2 locations)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.