Kokum’s Home – Respite Services
Provided by: CUMFI
- Affordable Housing (3 locations)
- Assessment Suites
- Auntie’s Place
- Children’s Emergency Receiving Home
- Community Outreach Support Program
- Cool Down Location
- Grief & Loss Counselling for Clients & Staff
- Group Home – Bertha’s House
- Group Home – Caron House
- Group Home – Hessdorfer House
- Group Home – Landry House
- Group Home – Stewart House
- Kokum’s Home – Respite Services
- McLeod House – Supported Living for Men
- Mobile Bus
- Round Prairie Elder’s Lodge
- Supported Living Home – Infinity House
- Supported Living Home – Niwaapatahanannik
- Supported Living Home – Pritchard House
- Supported Living Home – Trotchie House
- Visiting Suites – Pritchard House
- Warm-up Location
- Wellness Centre
Live-in Grandma provides emergency, safe and temporary respite services to children at the CUMFI Supported Living Homes. This ensures the safety of the children, individuals and families from abuse, neglect and/or personal crisis. Live-in Grandma is responsible for the safety and supervision of children in her care, as well as meal preparation and maintaining daily routines.
Children, individuals, and families dealing with abuse, neglect, and or personal crisis.
Mothers/fathers of the supportive living homes as well as those clients who have moved out into the community who are at risk of being placed in care.
Referrals for children with the Outreach program must be pre-approved by the director as priority is given to clients at the CUMFI Supported Living Homes.
Business Line: 306-975-9999
Hours of Operation
Saskatoon SKGet Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.