Supports families before and after birth of their baby. An assessment will help determine if the program is right for them. Before the baby’s birth a home visitor will visit weekly in the family’s home and work with them as the family continues to grow. A home visitor may provide transportation to doctor’s appointments and other important places.
Home visitors will share information about:
- Child care and early learning opportunities for your children
- Child growth and development
- Housing, food security
- Specialized services of interest to the family
- Recreational opportunities
KidsFirst team members will also support:
- Dealing with difficult issues
- Setting family goals
- Planning for future
- Providing opportunities to meet and get to know other parents.
Four home visiting agencies deliver KidsFirst programs:
Families prenatally or with children 2 years of age and younger.
Self referral - call or email.
1550 14th Avenue
Al Ritchie Heritage Community Health Centre
Regina SK S4P 0W6
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.