Helps families with young children through support including:
- Home Visitors: support persons who partner with families to help them through the twists and turns for parenting
- Early Learning: help with access to child care; literacy-based programming; education
- Family Support: nutrition, budgeting classes, inspiration and information, Elder support, transportation
- Mental Health: addictions support; individual and family counselling; referrals
- Prenatal and Postnatal Support: assessments; prenatal classes; parenting classes
- Screening and Assessment: developmental screening; referrals; postpartum depression screening; case planning
- Social Support Networks: group nights; counselling; relationships, etc.
Program partners include:
Families with children from prenatal - 3 years of age living in Nipawin.
Contact for details.
501 2nd Street East
Nipawin SK S0E 1E0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.