A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 12 children between the ages of one year and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Believes that children are capable of learning activities both in the home and in the outdoor environment, giving them time to express themselves in activities that also promotes responsibility for their actions and satisfaction in their accomplishment – was tasked with the provision of these experiences by my employers and as a pre requite to successful employment.
- Goal is to provide your children with a safe and caring home environment.
- Does not follow a strict daily plan but rather provides opportunities for the children to participate in a variety of activities with a loose structure that allows children the freedom to choose and also to provide a stable and caring environment to make both parent(s) and child feel comfortable at home.
Programs and Activities
- Has a play-based program that provides daily activities based on the kid’s ages but allows them to make choices on activities they like.
- Includes arts, music and movement, sand and water play, blocks, science, reading and storytelling, outdoor activities, outings, puzzles and table toys, and cooking and baking.
- Has a nice backyard with a relaxing deck, so during summer, they spend most of their time outside where they can explore more on their play and exploration activities.
- Believes nutrition is important because it is imperative to ensure that each one of us gets a balanced nutritional diet with all components that are needed in our stage of life – prevents malnutrition and onset of diseases like obesity, diabetes, heart diseases, stroke, cancer to name a few.
- Follows the Canadian Food Guide and provides the four food groups with a proper portion of each meal.
- Works together with the families to ensure the specific needs of children are met if kids have special diets.
Children between the ages of 1 year and 12 years.
Call or email for more information.
Offers full-time, part-time, casual, drop-in spaces.
Contact for details.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Business Line: 306-881-3429
310 Adolph Crescent
Saskatoon SK S7N 3K1
Located in Sutherland.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.