Settlement Advisor Program
Provided by: International Women of Saskatoon
Provides settlement supports, including needs assessment, personalized action planning, referral protocols and group learning/information sessions to assist clients.
- Developing a settlement action plan
- Information on getting a Drivers Licence or Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Assistance applying for a Health Card
- Assistance applying for Child Tax Benefits
- Information on housing and education
- Shopping information (food, clothing, and more)
- Health and recreation information
- Referrals to other community programs and resources
Have lived in Saskatchewan for 2 years or less and are eligible to work in Canada.
Registration form is available at the IWS main office. Appointments will be arranged with the Settlement Advisor upon receipt of registration form.
International Women of Saskatoon (IWS)
301-336 5th Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 2P4
- Co-Ed Adult Program: ActiveGray
- Co-Ed Adult Program: Fit4Life
- Computer Literacy and Job Skills Training Program
- Drop-In EAL/ESL
- Employment Training Program
- Settlement Advisor Program
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Braille elevators or Braille signage; Elevators - audible tone or speech; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.