Provided by: International Women of Saskatoon
A women’s only program that provides gender-sensitive support services to women who are vulnerable to the risks of isolation, domestic violence and lack of access and supports networks for socio-economic participation.
- Drop-in Sessions – weekly sessions offered including: Fitness4Women, expressive arts, cooking & baking, Women’s Club, information & communication sessions
- Wo-Mentors – mentorship program offered to newcomer women for social support or for career guidance
- Pay it Forward – group volunteer sessions to build leadership skills and learn more about community work in Saskatoon
Provides a forum for learning, friendship and broader community connections by offering weekly sessions ongoing throughout the year. Visit the website for the current schedule.
Participants must be women 18 years of age or older.
Any residency status: citizens, visitors, permanent residents, work permits.
Intake times are ongoing. Register anytime at the IWS main office.
Visit the website for details.
International Women of Saskatoon (IWS)
301-336 5th Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 2P4
- Co-Ed Adult Program: ActiveGray
- Co-Ed Adult Program: Fit4Life
- Computer Literacy and Job Skills Training Program
- Drop-In EAL/ESL
- Employment Training Program
- Settlement Advisor Program
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Braille elevators or Braille signage; Elevators - audible tone or speech; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.