Supported Living Home – Infinity House
Provided by: CUMFI
- Affordable Housing (3 locations)
- Assessment Suites
- Auntie’s Place
- Children’s Emergency Receiving Home
- Community Outreach Support Program
- Cool Down Location
- Grief & Loss Counselling for Clients & Staff
- Group Home – Bertha’s House
- Group Home – Caron House
- Group Home – Hessdorfer House
- Group Home – Landry House
- Group Home – Stewart House
- Kokum’s Home – Respite Services
- McLeod House – Supported Living for Men
- Mobile Bus
- Round Prairie Elder’s Lodge
- Supported Living Home – Infinity House
- Supported Living Home – Niwaapatahanannik
- Supported Living Home – Pritchard House
- Supported Living Home – Trotchie House
- Visiting Suites – Pritchard House
- Warm-up Location
- Wellness Centre
Infinity House is one of four supported living homes in the Coming Home Program, which is designed for parents who require intensive support in order to have their children returned to their care or to maintain their children in their care. Homes are staffed 24 hours a day and offer self-contained suites. Staff are there to provide support and help parents meet case plan goals.
Infinity House is a high risk home for mothers and their children and consists of ten long term suites, four assessment suites and one resource room/counselling office.
Single aboriginal mothers 18+ years of age with no more than three children who must all be under the age of 16 years.
Business Line: 306-975-9999
Hours of Operation
Infinity House – Supported Living Home
Saskatoon SKGet Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.