Child Care – Infant and Toddler Centre
Provided by: Circle Project
A licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 36 children between the ages of six weeks and four years. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Parents/guardians have the opportunity to volunteer.
Parents/guardians are required to become a member of Circle Project at a cost of $1.
Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Believe a person must develop mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Circle Project offers a variety of programs designed to help an individual overcome challenges, become physically healthier, regain pride, build self-esteem and grow spiritually.
- Circle Project offers self-development programs and services within a cultural framework that has proven comfortable and acceptable for Indigenous people.
- Any person who desires assistance is welcome.
- Traditional people have fundamental part of their organization from the beginning and they provide guidance to them generally, as well as work with individuals who need their help.
Programs and Activities
- Centre is play-based.
- Designed for healthy and holistic development for each child.
- Daily; indoor and outdoor play, provided with circle time, art and culturally planned activity, child directed throughout the day with a flexible schedule.
- Additional programming for preschool children, Cultural Connections for Kids Program (CCK).
- Designed to provide opportunities for children to connect with their Indigenous Culture, focuses on Indigenous culture, traditions, powwow and language.
- This program promotes development by creating relationships and providing culturally reflected learning through play – it promotes and builds self confidence, self esteem and a good sense of cultural identity.
- On a daily basis all children receive breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack – they exceed the recommended daily amount outlined by the childcare regulations.
- Are able to ensure all children are receiving a good meal portions and their daily nutritional needs are being met.
- Each meal provides an abundance of fruit and vegetables by providing these meals they can establish a foundation of healthy eating habits as well as nutritional knowledge.
Children, 6 weeks - 4 years of age.
Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs.
Please contact for further information.
Call for more information.
Offers full-time spaces only.
Infants $292 per month
Toddlers $200 per month
Preschool $200 per month.
Parent's are required to pay a non refundable registration fee of $75. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Business Line: 306-949-4911
Infant and Toddler Centre
4401 Dewdney Avenue
Regina SK S4T 1B3
Located in Coventry Place.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Partially wheelchair accessible with ramp. No wheelchair access to basement. Wheelchair accessible washroom available.
Business Line: 306-949-4911
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.