Provided by: Indigenous Works
Provides instructor-led training within the following enterprise-wide systems: leadership, human resources, procurement, marketing/communications, and corporate social responsibility. Topics can be customized with industry specific data and case studies and branded to reflect a current or planned training program and corporate taglines or themes. Examples:
- Indigenous History: Why It’s Important to Learn and Understand
- Developing your Partnership Skills with Indigenous Organizations and Communities
- What You Need to Know About Indigenous Employees and Self-Identification
Also offers workshops:
- Mastering Aboriginal Inclusion
- Mastering Aboriginal Inclusion in Mining
- Guiding Circles Step 1: Understanding Yourself (Facilitator Training)
- Guiding Circles Step 2: Finding New Possibilities (Facilitator Training)
Visit website for more information.
Visit the website for details.
2 - 2510 Jasper Avenue
Saskatoon SK S7J 2K2
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.