Sexual Health and Wellness Education
Provided by: Inclusion Saskatchewan
An educational program to assist diverse learners and the people that support them in making life choices that promote optimal wellness in all dimensions of life.
- Tell It Like It Is consists of nine modules covering a range of topics and concepts pertaining to relationships, dating, gender identity, sexual identity, personal hygiene, safer sex practices, and more.
- Using a compassionate approach and taking into account the diverse abilities of participants, each module offers simple and interactive learning activities.
- Training is also available for anyone interested in becoming a Tell It Like It Is facilitator.
* Presented in partnership with Creative Options Regina (COR) and Saskatoon Sexual Health.
Persons with intellectual disabilities and their supporters.
Inclusion Saskatchewan Main Office: Saskatoon
3031 Louise Street
Saskatoon SK S7J 3L1
Inclusion Saskatchewan's main office is located in the Nutana area of Saskatoon, next door to the Nutana Branch of the Royal Canadian Legion and the Saskatoon Bridge Club.
- Collection of Donated Clothing and Small Household Items
- Employment and Transitions
- Family Network
- Individual and Collective Advocacy Network
- Publications and Resources
- Sexual Health and Wellness Education
- Support and Advocacy
Hours of Operation
Open Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 - 5:00 pm.
Closed on all Saskatchewan statutory holidays as well as on Easter Monday, September 30th, and December 26th.
The office is currently closed to the public except by appointment due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces, automatic front door, accessible washrooms. Scent-free office.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.