Employment and Transitions
Provided by: Inclusion Saskatchewan
Works with people with intellectual disabilities to find community employment, support for post-secondary education, and to make the transition from student to adult life.
- Student and Adult Employment – assists individuals to find real work for real pay
- Transition Planning – helps individuals transition successfully out of high school and into adult life
- Post-Secondary Education – provides information about funding and accommodations available for individuals who are planning to attend post-secondary education and other training opportunities.
Persons with intellectual disabilities.
Complete our online intake process.
Inclusion Saskatchewan Main Office: Saskatoon
3031 Louise Street
Saskatoon SK S7J 3L1
Inclusion Saskatchewan's main office is located in the Nutana area of Saskatoon, next door to the Nutana Branch of the Royal Canadian Legion and the Saskatoon Bridge Club.
- Collection of Donated Clothing and Small Household Items
- Employment and Transitions
- Family Network
- Individual and Collective Advocacy Network
- Publications and Resources
- Sexual Health and Wellness Education
- Support and Advocacy
Hours of Operation
Open Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 - 5:00 pm.
Closed on all Saskatchewan statutory holidays as well as on Easter Monday, September 30th, and December 26th.
The office is currently closed to the public except by appointment due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces, automatic front door, accessible washrooms. Scent-free office.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.