Cancer Resources & Supports
Provided by: Hope Cancer Help Centre
- Provides peer-to-peer support to cancer patients in Saskatoon and area.
- Provides limited funding for uninsured health services for those who fall between the cracks.
- Requests for prescription drugs, medical supplies, and nutritional supplements which are not covered by Saskatchewan Health are given top priority.
- Provides travel and accommodation assistance for cancer patients who must travel to receive health care not provided in their home communities.
- Support Groups (meet twice per month)
- Healing Through Relaxation – for cancer patients and survivors. Meetings include information sharing, discussion, and relaxation exercises. Moderators are cancer survivors themselves
- Offers a number of workshops in response to patient demand.
Cancer patients and survivors in Saskatoon and area.
Hope Cancer Help Centre
129 D Pinehouse Drive
Saskatoon SK S7K 5W1
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.