Provided by: Home Child Care - Syeda Mustafa
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to eight children between the ages of 12 months and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in Urdu language. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Philosophy is based on both education and loving care, as well as a structured daily routine with plenty of learning, fun, playtime, circle time, story time, arts and crafts time in a smoke and pet free safe and clean environment.
- Has a level 1 early childhood certificate, as well as a peer nutrition certificate and a first aid and CPR Level B from St. John Ambulance, Regina Saskatchewan.
- Believes in creating an environment where children are able to grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and intellectually comfortably and at their own pace.
- Believes it is important for children to be equipped with problem solving skills and independence that will help them in their daily lives as well.
- Believes in building a relationship with parents with strong communication to help solve any problems, and discuss any concerns regarding behaviour, as well as potty training.
Programs and Activities
- Daily schedule is based on a lot of fun time, learning time, as well as time spent outdoors and independent play.
- Also gives children their own freedom to make decisions regarding what and how they would like to play.
- Children are able to choose from a wide variety of arts and craft supplies.
- Children who are not interested in playing are able to read a book, or quietly rest if they choose so.
- Daily schedule can be provided upon request as well.
- Believes children need proper nutrients in order to stay healthy and strong.
- Provides breakfast, morning snacks, lunch, and afternoon snacks, following the Canadian Food Guide.
- For children with any allergies and cultural/religious restrictions, child care provider makes sure to follow them and cooperates with parents in all forms.
Children between the ages of 12 months - 12 years.
Email for more information.
Offers full-time, part-time, casual, drop-in spaces.
Full-time: Infants $750 per month, Toddlers $650 per month, Preschool $550 per month, School-Age $450 per month.
Part-time: Infants $600 per month, Toddlers $500 per month, Preschool $400 per month, School-Age $300 per month.
Casual/Drop-in: Infants $45 per day, Toddlers/Preschool $40 per day, School-Age $30 per day.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Home Child Care – Syeda Mustafa
5421 Gordon Road
Regina SK S4W 0K6
Located in Harbour Landing.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.