Provided by: Home Child Care - Shaista Naheed
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to eight children between the ages of 12 months and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi languages. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Believes that it is very important for children to feel comfortable in order for them to be able to thrive in a home-like setting where they can receive more consistent and personal care.
- By providing a safe, warm, healthy, and welcoming environment, parents/guardians as well as children can feel more at ease.
- This will help to enhance your child’s social, emotional, and physical development.
- Sincerely believes that children are gifts and should be treated with the utmost respect and love.
- Believes the way we treat our children today will show in the way they treat others tomorrow.
Programs and Activities
- Goal is to provide your child with a home away from home.
- Each child has their own unique learning style and interests – For this reason, they do not follow a strict daily plan.
- Believe in child-directed learning and prefer to have the children decide on their own activities.
- Will help your child to develop their self-esteem by offering encouragement, praise, and love.
- Adaptations are made for the individual needs of children because every child learns and grows at their own pace.
- Have outdoor activities, along with indoor arts, crafts, learning, reading, writing, and more.
- Provides breakfast, lunch, as well as two snacks for all children in attendance.
- Menus will be posted and will provide parents/guardians with copies.
- Will try to accommodate children with allergies, but in some cases may ask you to provide food for your child.
- Parents/guardians are required to provide all food and formula for infants until they are able to eat regular table food.
- However, in most cases is able to make and cook baby food with fresh ingredients.
- Parents/guardians can let them know if there are particular foods that your child prefers, but they promote healthy eating and want your child to feel comfortable eating all sorts of healthy fruits and veggies!
Children between the ages of 12 months - 12 years.
Text for more information.
Offers full-time, part-time, casual, drop-in spaces.
Please contact for details.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Home Child Care – Shaista Naheed
862 Sauer Lane
Saskatoon SK S7W 0K1
Located in Evergreen.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.