Provided by: Home Child Care - Maricel Cusi
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to six children between the ages of two years and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
May be able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- To provide a viable choice in childcare for families and that Little Shining Star Day Home will serve as their extended home.
- To provide an environment that is safe, genuinely caring, respectful, nurturing, individualized, and cooperative.
- Committed to provide a stimulating, educational, play-based activity to guide the children’s learning, enhance their knowledge, and meet their individual development needs.
- Committed to be open and collaborative with parents to incorporate suggestions in the daily activities to further enhance their children’s skills and interests.
Programs and Activities
- Activities are designed to allow flexible, spontaneous activities based on the children’s interests.
- Programs and activities are scheduled daily which include in between free play times to foster independence in children to choose the activities they love to do.
- Indoor play includes free play, table time, colouring, crafts, drawing.
- Outdoor activities include sand table and water table subject to weather conditions.
- Believes balanced Nutrition is important to child development and for children to grow appropriately and live a healthful life.
- Parents must inform the day home of any dietary restrictions and food allergies your child may have.
- If your child requires a specialized diet for any reason, it is your responsibility to provide alternative food for your child.
- Meals will include at least one source of vitamin C a day, such as citrus, tomatoes, kiwis, and strawberries, and be offered good sources of vitamin A, such as carrots and sweet potatoes as part of a well-balanced meal plan.
- Adequate refrigeration is a must. Children bringing food from home will be stored in a clean refrigerator that operates at 40°F or below.
Children between the ages of 2 years - 12 years.
Email for more information.
Offers full-time, part-time, casual, drop-in spaces.
Contact for details.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Home Child Care – Maricel Cusi
1907 47 Avenue
Lloydminster SK S9V 0Z3
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30 am 5:30 pm.
Not wheelchair accessible.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.