A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to eight children between the ages of six months and 13 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in Vietnamese language. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Aims to provide a safe and loving environment with quality care for children through a co-operative partnership between the parents/guardians and child care provider.
- Provides a nurturing environment where children can grow and develop physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially.
- Children learn through play and partake in age appropriate activities, toys, expectation, and materials.
- Children come in all shapes, sizes, and stages of development – would like to guide them through the different stages and build upon them.
- Job is to ensure that each child has numerous positive experiences and interactions throughout the day to reinforce their development.
- Hopes that when the day is done and children go home, they would feel happy, proud of themselves, and eager to express and share the happiness of their day.
Programs and Activities
- Programs and activities, including both indoor and outdoor, are aimed to be suitable for each age group and development stages.
- Daily schedule/program provides a flexible structure allowing children to make choices and fostering independence.
- With the vast choices in activities offered and the flexible nature of the programs, adaptations are always utilized to provide the best benefit for each children and their learning method.
- Daily schedule/program changes based on the children and their needs.
- Consists of a mixture of indoor/outdoor play, structured/free choice activities, and child led/teacher led activities.
- Programming does not include specific or distinct cultural focus but does incorporate culture awareness throughout.
- Believes nutrition is key and is fundamental in assisting children’s physical growth and development.
- Meals provided will meet children’s nutritional needs in accordance to Canada’s good guide.
- Also ensures children are fed appropriately according to their age group and development stages.
- Provides a breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack each day.
- Allergies and special diets are always discussed in detail and planned out with parents/guardians prior to the start of child care for each child.
Children between the ages of 6 months - 13 years.
Email for more information.
Offers full-time, part-time, casual, drop-in spaces.
Please contact for details.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Home Child Care – Dai Vu
1628 Oxford Street
Regina SK S4N 4M2
Located in Glen Elm.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.