Provided by: Home Child Care - Alana Bryant
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to five children birth to 12 years old. Operated in the provider’s private residence.
May be able to accommodate children with delays or differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Believes each child is a unique individual and develops at their own pace of growth, development, and learning
- Believes supporting children’s self-confidence and self-esteem is important to reaching developmental milestones
- Believes providing a loving, nurturing, quality day plan and environment, where children are encouraged to learn, create, imagine, discover, problem solve, and play creates the best start in life
- Believes inclusion and cultural understanding is important to development and learning stages
- Strives to provide a safe, comfortable, stimulating, educational, and fun environment
- Believes children learn and grow when they have a strong sense of belonging and are surrounded by positive energy in a positive environment
- Believes children need to feel safe, secure, and supported by caregivers
- Endeavors to approach each family in a professional manner with regards to their culture, gender, background, values, religion, or different child rearing practices
- Families will be well informed and welcome – believes that ongoing communication and input from families is necessary to meet children’s needs
Programs and Activities
- Provides semi structured day plan
- Provides a mix of guided and creative play where children may learn about colours, shapes, numbers, letters, animals, seasons, feelings, senses, basic science and math concepts, being inclusive, and creative concepts such as pretend play, art, music, and dance
- Indoor and outdoor activities may include circle time, free play, structured play, large and fine motor skills through play, arts and crafts, story time, learn through play, games, and other activities
- Children are given opportunities to build a love and appreciation for the outdoors and nature
- Menus are monitored to meet proper nutritional needs and follow the Canada Food Guide
- Children are provided with a wide variety of healthy and nutritious foods
- Provided with two snacks and and healthy homemade lunch
- Breakfast available with prior arrangement
- Menu is posted one week in advance, on the parent wall
Children from birth to 12 years old. May be able to accommodate children with delays or differing needs. Please contact for further information.
Contact for more information.
Full-time: birth - 30 months - $800 per month. 30 months - 5 years $750 per month.
Home Child Care – Alana Bryant
2240 Douglas Avenue
North Battleford SK S9A 3W7
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.