Hemophilia Information and Support
Provided by: Hemophilia Saskatchewan
Information and support includes:
- Speakers available to address issues and speak to various groups and schools
- Partial support for first-time purchase of Medic-Alert bracelets for those with an inherited bleeding disorder
- Educational family weekends (held every other year)
- Summer BBQ’s (held in the north and south every year)
- Guys Getaway camp for boys and dads (held every other year)
- Resource and educational material available from the office.
Individuals with a bleeding disorder, as well as anyone interested in furthering the cause of hemophilia and other inherited bleeding disorders.
To become a member to access supports, fill the online form or print, fill, and mail the form.
Some activities may charge a fee.
2366 Avenue C North
Saskatoon SK S7L 5X5
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.