Provided by: Hear2Understand
Provides hearing services including:
- Infant Hearing Screening
- Hearing evaluations – all ages and stages
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Amplification Services – (Infant to adult)
- ADHEAR Non-Surgical Bone Conduction Hearing Device
- Central Auditory Processing Assessment and Intervention – (Pediatric and Adult)
- Tinnitus, Misophonia Hyperacusis Assessment and Intervention – (Pediatric and Adult)
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Hearing Protection and Custom Earplugs
- Mobile Services using Shoebox Audiometry
- Consulting and Workshops
- Team Based Evaluation and Intervention on request
Newborn and up.
Sale of products.
Business Line: 306-716-7143
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Saturday - By appointment only
* Alternate appointment times are available upon request.
1112 Morgan Avenue, Bay B
Saskatoon SK S7H 2R7
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.