Advocacy and Information: Aboriginal Women and Girls
Provided by: Native Women's Association of Canada
Works to advance the well-being of Indigenous women and girls, as well as their families and communities through activism, policy analysis and advocacy.
Visit website for data/research and advocacy information for the following topics:
- Violence Prevention and Safety
- International Affairs and Human Rights
- LGBTQ+ and Two Spirits
- Early Learning & Child Care
- Human Trafficking
- Youth Advocacy & Development
- and more.
85 Albert Street
Ottawa ON K1P 6A4
- Advocacy and Information: Aboriginal Women and Girls
- Indigenous Skills and Employment Training
- Scholarships & Bursaries
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.