Provided by: Hazlet Early Learning Centre
A licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 17 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Parents have the opportunity to be involved in fundraising.
Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Centre is committed to providing a safe, warm and inviting environment in which children are free to develop and emerge as individuals.
- Through a variety of enriching experiences, the centre endeavors to assist children in their exploration of the world around them.
- Centre believes that children learn by doing and self-directing.
- Centre believes children succeed in the future by learning to love school – their delight and spontaneous wonder will always be the centre’s first priority.
- Centre asks parents to send their child prepared for a full day of ‘work’ as a child’s work is their play.
Programs and Activities
- Programs and activities are designed with the following goals in mind:
- To build intrinsic motivation and a long-term love of learning for the child.
- To allow the natural pace of individual and group learning to emerge, and not to be guided exclusively by the clock.
- To recognize that critical learning takes place during conflict, negotiation, brainstorming, and resolution.
- To support the varied learning styles (visual, auditory, sensory, verbal, etc) in ways that are also aware of gender differences.
- To honor and welcome children with exceptionalities into their school and community with a supportive social learning style.
- All food preparation is in accordance with Canada Food Guidelines.
- Centre will accommodate all food allergies with substitutions, during the planning, preparation and service of meals.
- Centre provides two nutritious snacks (morning and afternoon) and one lunch daily for children aged six months to 12 years.
- Parents of infants under six months will be expected to provide all bottle feeding, snack and lunches as well as formula and baby food where required.
- Facility does not provide meals and snacks for a child who requires a special diet or whose parent requests a special diet.
Children between the ages of six weeks - 12 years. Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
Call or email for more information.
Infants/Toddlers/Preschool (under age 6)
10+ days per month, $217.50 per month; 1 - 9 days per month, $10 per day.
School-Age (6 - 12 years)
10+ days per month, $387.18 per month; 1 - 9 days per month, $29.73 per day.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Hazlet Early Learning Centre
Block B Road Allowance
Hazlet SK S0N 1E0
Located on Highway 332.
Hazlet SK S0N 1E0
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 6:00 pm.
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment required; Elevators; Elevators - Braille signage; Elevators - audible tone or speech; Elevators - lowered buttons; Not Wheelchair accessible
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.